POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Cone bug and the bounding box : Re: Cone bug and the bounding box Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:22:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cone bug and the bounding box
From: J  Grimbert
Date: 6 Oct 1999 06:57:05
Message: <37FB2AFF.38CD391A@atos-group.com>
Alan Kong wrote:

> On Wed, 06 Oct 1999 07:59:18 +0200, "J. Grimbert" <jgr### [at] atos-groupcom>
> wrote:
>
> >I would like, but draw vista buffer is not available on
> >the default unix port. And I do not have a Window compiler...
>
>   Hi, J. Grimbert. I've read that you are using POV-Ray v3.1g but could you
> also post what operating system you are using, as well as processor type and
> amount of RAM?

If it really matters, I'm using at home a Pentium MMX under W95(a) and
Linux.
The amount of RAM is 256M. (with about 800M in swap for Linux, just in
case
cmpeg want all that...)

The W95 has been recently patched for Y2K and Euro, and since the common
True Type font provides garbage when used with POV.