POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Strange behaviour? : Re: Strange behaviour? Server Time
2 Jul 2024 09:39:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Strange behaviour?
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 5 Oct 1999 09:06:05
Message: <37F9F793.C93F696C@peak.edu.ee>
The code itself is OK. The problem seems to be with automatic bounding. Add
manual bounding to the union and the spheres reappear.
Also, if you replace the central cylinder with a sphere, this sphere also
disappears upon scaling. So I don't think the problem is with bounding boxes not
getting transformed (you can also check this by placing the camera along the X
axis - the spheres still won't appear).
Anyway I'm pretty confident it's a bug.

Margus