POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Illegal Commercial Usage of IRTC Images : Re: Illegal Commercial Usage of IRTC Images Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:19:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Illegal Commercial Usage of IRTC Images
From: Ken
Date: 27 Sep 1999 09:16:14
Message: <37EF6DC6.64212F1E@pacbell.net>
Johannes Hubert wrote:

> BTW: I know that it can be very dangerous for an U.S. citizen to give legal
> advice without beeing accredited at the bar, so people, look out and at
> least add a "I am not a lawyer or attourney" to your posts in this thread.
>
> Johannes (who isn't a lawyer or attourney, and who doesn't really care,
> since he doesn't live in the US... ;-)

I have given the best advice I can think of - Seek knowlege from informed
sources such as from the sites I gave URL's for. Other than that I ain't
no lawyer (I previously made that same disclaimer) and have offered about
all I am going to on this matter. I would like to hear the outcome of any
actions that may be taken against the publisher and or author of the book.

--
Ken Tyler
1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links: