POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I'm old... : Re: Survey of ages(again) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:22:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Survey of ages(again)
From: Charles
Date: 26 Sep 1999 14:07:01
Message: <37EE611B.83556DEB@enter.net>
2-Apr-67 (32/indeterminable) - USA, Eastern PA

I got worried, with all those POV users springing up on the west
coast, I wanted to provide some balance to the continent.
(Excessive raytracing talent in one geographic area could have
devestating ecological consequences, you realize. <g>)

Charles
--
http://www.enter.net/~cfusner
"...Then darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time,