POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3.5 question : Re: 3.5 question Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:18:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3.5 question
From: Axel Hecht
Date: 24 Sep 1999 05:42:23
Message: <37EB4761.ECF19BD9@numerik.uni-kiel.de>
Aeehhmm,
Povray 4.0 will be written in python, will have support for PentiumIII
and Athlon as well as a complete XML/XSL capable web browser. Also
included is support for cell phone modems and there will be a free offer
for a ASIC speeding up parsing times by a factor of 1000 just by lying
on the table.

Now here we have the difference between rumors and interest with some
misunderstandings.
The less people know, the more phantasy comes into play. If the povteam
leaves the folks just sitting there drooling, it's going to be a mess.

I found the way for 3.5 just all right. One statement giving information
about what is in their heads, and why.

Axel