POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New versions : Re: New versions Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:26:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New versions
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 22 Sep 1999 22:33:04
Message: <37E991B1.8BDD0C92@xs4all.nl>
Ken wrote:

>   You are strongly encouraged to document your programs. Bumper seems self
> explanatory but giving a good overview of soft text would be a good idea.
>
> --
> Ken Tyler

It appears I built in a rudimentary help-function some time ago. If you
right-click on a button or something a little hint-screen will pop up. I totally
forgot about that.
Anyways, I tried coming up with some documentation for SoftText. It's not much,
since the whole procedure is rather straightforward but it might shed some
light. I added it to the latest version as a HTML-file.

Have fun!

Remco

BTW anyone actually succesfull in his or her attempts to use the program is
cordially invited to send some results so I can have some more examples on the
webpage.