POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I'm old... : Re: Survey of ages Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:15:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Survey of ages
From: Mr  Art
Date: 22 Sep 1999 11:11:44
Message: <37E8F187.519B079A@gci.net>
Thanks for taking the time to read this thread.
Just to let y'all know, I've got a list with your
b-day, age ( updated daily ), name, and if
I can find it in any of the posts, where you are
from. So when someone says this happened
near home or that was only so for from work
or they talk about school or whatever, I can
look at my list and build a better mental
picture of them. It is just my way of keeping
people straight in my head.

Mr. Art