POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : REQ: Household appliance free models : Re: REQ: Household appliance free models Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:21:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: REQ: Household appliance free models
From: Ken
Date: 21 Sep 1999 20:45:26
Message: <37E825F5.37B36DA1@pacbell.net>
Peter Popov wrote:

> Greetings all!
>
> I desparately need models for household appliances and kitchen
> accessories, preferably models free for commercial use. My online time
> is very limited now and I need these by the enf of the weekdays. It's
> not fatal (I'll just reject the project) so don't break your legs
> searching the web <grin> but if you can think of some place off the
> top of your heads or if you have some such stuff at hand, I'll really
> appreciate your help. Thanks everyone in advance!
>
> Peter Popov
> ICQ: 15002700

For kitchen accessories and knick knacks try this site:
http://www.dm.fh-hannover.de/~klicker/mod.htm

Also try the Pov objects collection for others:
http://povobjects.virtualave.net/

And the Pov furniture include file at:
http://xenophon.home.mindspring.com/raytrace/include/furniture1/index.html

And for various house doors/frames/furniture type objects and general
clutter try: Http://www.techno-arts.com/3D1.htm

See also my links page for many other possibilities :)

If you have any problems with file format conversions let me know. I can
handle most any format you can throw at me and turn it into a real mesh.

--
Ken Tyler

See my 1000+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: