POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Rounding off edges : Re: Rounding off edges Server Time
10 May 2024 10:14:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rounding off edges
From: TigerHawk
Date: 17 Sep 1999 17:51:58
Message: <37E2B8D0.7D2FB373@stic.net>
Might you have it with you still that you might be able to send me?

Oh, and by the way, I decided to use a lathe for the toilet seat, and, so
far, it is commming along. The only problem I am having now is getting the
seat to look smooth using the other types of curves (hopefully re-acuqiring
SplinEditor will help in that endeavor). I would still, however, like to
see what can be doen with an elipsoid, as I only know it can do a sphere,
box, and a star-looking shape.

Thanks for the help
Tim Soderstrom
TigerHawk

(Sorry I have no kept up with the conversation - I had no idea it would
generate this much discussion)