POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCEMENT: Povray.org Links Page is Now Available : Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Povray.org Links Page is Now Available Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:27:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Povray.org Links Page is Now Available
From: Ken
Date: 15 Sep 1999 19:10:02
Message: <37E026D2.6D8EF812@pacbell.net>
Bill DeWitt wrote:

> Oooo... Ken, you POV-Link kind of guy! I guess that make you one of the
> "POV-Team". Too cool!

Hold on there Buckaroo,

  I am not a member of the POV-Ray team unless you want to grant me that in
an honorary sense. I am simply donating my time to the link page. It is my
opportunity to give back some of what I have received and I am happy to have
the chance to do so.

Cheers,

--
Ken Tyler

See my 1000+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: