POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New versions : New versions Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:33:12 EDT (-0400)
  New versions
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 14 Sep 1999 07:37:42
Message: <37DE34A0.3DDE1B90@xs4all.nl>
I have uploaded mildly updated versions of both Bumper (v1.3b) and
SoftText(v1.5).
Bumper is a program that lets you preview animations from a sequence of images.
It had a little bug that made it impossible to view images starting with a
zero-numbered file.
SoftText makes a blob-object from TrueTypeFont text. I've added the possibillity
to do some horizontal spacing and to make it easier to include extended
characters (ASCII-characters).

I have a habit of not adding any documentation or helpfiles to my programs. If
you think I really should let me know and perhaps I'll be able to convince
myself.

Labdien!

Remco
http://www.xs4all.nl/~remcodek/pov.html