POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Forgive me, please... : Re: Forgive me, please... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:32:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Forgive me, please...
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 13 Sep 1999 21:38:04
Message: <37DDA6E1.13CB9A6C@peak.edu.ee>
I don't think I've ever made any definite promises here, but unfinished projects
abound. I really do feel bad about it...
This I promise, though: my lake image _will_ be finished. It's coming along
slowly but surely. Perhaps this doesn't excite you much; but having publicly
promised this I'm further incited to keep working. Hopefully I shall have first
finished POV image soon. Hell, I've only used the program a couple of years :P

Margus