POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Forgive me, please... : Re: Forgive me, please... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:23:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Forgive me, please...
From: Mark Gordon
Date: 13 Sep 1999 20:41:33
Message: <37DD9A0F.220E166E@mailbag.com>
I've been meaning to build POV-Ray 3.1 SunOS binaries, but they're not
quite there yet.  I've been meaning to update the Linux binaries so that
people not using RH6.0 could run it without recompiling.  Again, they're
not quite there yet.  I have a SPARC Station sitting on my dresser, but
I need to download some more files before it's capable of doing any real
development.  The new Linux binaries are mostly waiting for me to
package them.  I hope to have these available in the near future.  Sorry
if I've frustrated people or let anyone down.  It's the season for
apologizing.

-Mark Gordon