POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Forgive me, please... : Re: Forgive me, please... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:31:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Forgive me, please...
From: Ken
Date: 13 Sep 1999 15:24:44
Message: <37DD4F16.C850207E@pacbell.net>
Bob Hughes wrote:

> Same here (maybe),
> Bob
>
> Mike <pov### [at] aolcom> wrote in message

> > Can I jump in here too?  I've made a few promises myself in the
> > past.  Some stuff I think I've forgotten about, but I know that
> > I recently promised to have
snip
> > I will get it to work eventually.  Honest...I promise. :)
> >
> > -Mike

  I almost always follow through with what I say I am going to do. Just in
case I have not however I too wish to step into the confessional... Well
there was the texture tutorial I keep promising but it has been started...

--
Ken Tyler

See my 1000+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: