POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Forgive me, please... : Re: Forgive me, please... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:32:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Forgive me, please...
From: Mike
Date: 13 Sep 1999 14:20:03
Message: <37DD3E52.6C948584@aol.com>
Can I jump in here too?  I've made a few promises myself in the past.  Some
stuff I think I've forgotten about, but I know that I recently promised to have
a new media patch ready this week - it's not like I didn't try.  I got it all
compiled without any errors but it's giving me a GPF.    Everything works except
the supersampling, which is the whole point of the patch really, so...long story
short I need to take a break from it.

I will get it to work eventually.  Honest...I promise. :)

-Mike