POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pov User Database : Re: Pov User Database Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:29:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pov User Database
From: GRedway
Date: 9 Sep 1999 19:56:35
Message: <37D8499E.4952A1D2@Totalise.co.uk>
Ken,

A novel thought:
You could provide links to peoples websites on the condition that they
do not change it within a year and impose a penalty if they change it
within that year or change after a year and not inform you. A penalty
for changing URL within a year or without your knowledge (leading to
broken links) *could* be they must produce an image of the topic 'Ken is
Great' - This would surely be a deterrent to provide quick fix URL's :)

	Graham Redway