POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I'm old... : Re: Survey of ages Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:19:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Survey of ages
From: Mr  Art
Date: 8 Sep 1999 18:08:34
Message: <37D6DE42.28D2D840@gci.net>
Mr. Sanders,
    Thanks for compiling this list for me. I was going to do
it myself after the responses died down. Rounding down/up
on the ages doesn't bother me any, I'm still a kid at heart.
I think that I will print this list and stick it by the machine
so that when I read the posts I can get a mental picture
of the people there.
 Hey, wouldn't it ge great if we could get POV to render
a face shot of ourselves?
Mr. Art