POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I'm old... : Re: I'm old... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:32:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'm old...
From: Ken
Date: 8 Sep 1999 12:55:15
Message: <37D69499.13069CDB@pacbell.net>
Bill DeWitt wrote:

> Looks like we three are the old-timers of the group.

I think that David Wilkinson had the previous old timer record for the group
but it looks like Sander just took over that position. I think David mentioned
at one time that he is 62 but do not quote me on that.

If David does not speak up Lance Birch did an age survey here and should still
have the results for that somewere listing the youngest ( 8 1/2) and the oldest
which was David at 60+.

--
Ken Tyler

See my 850+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: