POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Spelling : Re: Spelling Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:20:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spelling
From: Josh English
Date: 7 Sep 1999 12:57:51
Message: <37D5442C.89974D4D@spiritone.com>
I just got back from Ashland, OR, USA to see the Shakespeare festival... now it
seems I can't escape the language. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. I like
this kind of stuff. For a real hoot, see if anyone has "This years most arrogant
email" thread from way back when. Looking back, that was a fun flame war. (Please
don't take this as an invitation to start another one, tho)

--
Joshua English
eng### [at] spiritonecom