POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I'm old... : Re: I'm old... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:12:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'm old...
From: Ken
Date: 6 Sep 1999 08:48:34
Message: <37D3B7C9.41E422@pacbell.net>
Bob Hughes wrote:

> This is strange.  Tinker Toys, Lincoln Logs, Erector Set?  Were those
> the only toys available back then? I had those too  : )

  Well we had Play-Dough (sp) but at that time there were none of the fancy
extrusion machines to go with it. There were also marbles and plastic toys
were just coming into their own so we had plastic army men and tanks, Pickup
Sticks, Super balls, and many board games to play with. Tidly Winks were also
big fun at that time as was the Etch O Sketch and Crayola crayons and coloring
books. All of those toys were fun but my prized posession was my bicycle. That
gave me more entertainment value than any other "toy" I ever owned and I can't
imagine how boring my childhood would have been without it.

--
Ken Tyler

See my 850+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: