POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Spelling 2 : Spelling 2 Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:17:51 EDT (-0400)
  Spelling 2
From: Ken
Date: 5 Sep 1999 17:15:48
Message: <37D2DD1F.CF8A1E99@pacbell.net>
Hi,

  I have hopefully corrected all of the spelling errors that were
present in my links collection but would appreciate it if someone
with a little extra time of their hands would go through it for me
and check for any glaring spelling errors that it might still contain.
There are some abbreviations that are not entirely kosher but I am not
as concerned with those as I am with the full word spellings.

  If you volunteer you can either check the spelling at my home page or
the copy of it just posted in the announcement group on this sever.

Thanks people,

--
Ken Tyler

See my 850+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: