POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Food for thought... : Re: Food for thought... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:23:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Food for thought...
From: Ken
Date: 3 Sep 1999 17:14:47
Message: <37D039E8.ED5284AE@pacbell.net>
Larry Fontaine wrote:

> > What is evil for one can be good to another.  Dare I ask whose common interests
> > you are referring to? :)
> >
> > Margus
>
> EXACTLY!!!!!
> These are the very basis of the argument, which Ken seems to have entirely missed.
> To prove I am feeling pain, first prove I exist, Mr. Ken.

Sorry. I have been having too many problems convincing people here that
I exist without adding you to the equation. Besides I don't by into this
whole line of questionable existence anyway. It's fun in the classroom
and around the coffee houses but I need no other proof than what my own
senses tell me. 20 years ago I endlessly debated the same material and
agree that it's fun but it serves no practical purpose other than to
create intellectual discussion. It's not really practical in any other
sense where defining our exsistance is concerned.

Besides as Xander said where is the raytracing topic in this ?
Hmmm... no.... not that either... well none I guess.

--
Ken Tyler

See my 850+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: