POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : EPStoPOV 1.0: convert EPS to POV-Ray object : Re: EPStoPOV 1.0: convert EPS to POV-Ray object Server Time
3 Jul 2024 04:38:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: EPStoPOV 1.0: convert EPS to POV-Ray object
From: Steve
Date: 2 Sep 1999 14:14:08
Message: <37CEC014.D7937C18@puzzlecraft.com>
I have a tutorial on how to do this by hand. It also allows you to create
object_sweeps and animation paths from any vector drawing application. It's a
little tedious for complex paths. See
http://www.puzzlecraft.com/cm/ClockMod.html

Also, Chris Colefax has just pre-released a major upgrade (thanks Chris!) to the
Spline macro. I am attempting to write a tutorial for it. It will allow you to
do a bewildering number of things with splines once you make the EPS-2-POV
conversion.

steve