POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Caustics and Photon mapping:Chris Huff : Re: Caustics and Photon mapping:Chris Huff Server Time
3 Jul 2024 04:45:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Caustics and Photon mapping:Chris Huff
From: Chris Huff
Date: 2 Sep 1999 08:19:49
Message: <37CE6BA4.20234E67@compuserve.com>
I was working on a Mac version of UVPov, but ran into some trouble which
I think came from using a different version of source for the Mac front
end then what was used for UVPov. Basically, it compiled fine, then
crashed on startup.
Since then I got involved in other things, and haven't been able to get
back to it. I may just attempt to do a Mac version of the Superpatch
instead, when the new version is released. It is supposed to incorporate
UVPov(most of it, anyway).
Actually, I didn't know anyone else was really interested in it. :-)