POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Rounding off edges : Re: Rounding off edges Server Time
10 May 2024 11:09:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rounding off edges
From: Ken
Date: 31 Aug 1999 07:16:57
Message: <37CBB96B.39C94347@pacbell.net>
Nieminen Juha wrote:

> TigerHawk <tig### [at] sticnet> wrote:
> : Superellipsoinds can't do rounded cylinder shapes (or can they?)
>
>   Yes, they can. Read the documentation.

On 01-09-1999 I posted a scene file to povray.text.scene-files showing
100 unique shapes available with the superellipsoid object. It renders
much like one of the typical Povray example scene files and is fairly
well indexed so you can find the right shape for the job you are working
on.

--
Ken Tyler

See my 850+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: