POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What time is it? : Re: What time is it? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:20:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What time is it?
From: Ken
Date: 29 Aug 1999 13:04:03
Message: <37C967CD.FD998992@pacbell.net>
Bill DeWitt wrote:

>     I have also been known to chase tornados.

Chasing tornados is one thing. Having them chase you is an altogether
different story !

To keep it on topic I have tried modelling a tornado and have as yet not
even come close to getting it right. Even made an animation of one once
but it is difficult to control the shape and not have it look artificial.
Anyone else try this and have success ? I could post the anim if anyone
is interested.

--
Ken Tyler

See my 850+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: