POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Rounding off edges : Re: Rounding off edges Server Time
27 Apr 2024 18:35:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rounding off edges
From: TigerHawk
Date: 27 Aug 1999 19:14:52
Message: <37C86FB8.2BC2F93E@stic.net>
Ken wrote:

> Prisms and lathes are pretty powerfull features. A prism for the tank lid
> and a lathe for the seat with an uneven scaling to make it oblong.
>
> --
> Ken Tyler

Hey, I didn't think of that! Thanks! Now I'll just have to do some reading up
on lathes and I'm all set (I've been cheating by using sPatch as I do not do
many lathes and they frequently need some modification.

Again, thanks for the help - and happy tracing

Tim Soderstrom
TigerHawk
Tig### [at] SticNet