POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Linux with v3.1g : Re: Linux with v3.1g Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:12:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Linux with v3.1g
From: TigerHawk
Date: 26 Aug 1999 19:36:20
Message: <37C72338.CD109306@stic.net>
Hmm...what distrobution are you running? If you run slackware, that
may be your problem. I belive that slackware has runtime support
for glibc2, but it isn't very good, I get segfaults for most things
that use glibc2. So, you may want to find someone that'll have a binary
of glibc1 for ya (or, like I said you can try compiling it yourself).