POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVray and my clock. : POVray and my clock. Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:08:22 EDT (-0400)
  POVray and my clock.
From: GRedway
Date: 27 Aug 1999 18:36:53
Message: <37C71309.8072C613@Totalise.co.uk>
POVray does strange things to my clock (the computer clock, not my body
clock - but now I mention it.) Each time I return after a render the
computer has lost time, but not the same amount of time it was
rendering. It also does it in power saving. It's irritating, so if
anyone knows how to fix this bucket of bolts I appreciate the info.

BTW. Is it just me or is it other POVers that have permenant jet-lag
from irregular sleeping hours brought about by the need to "just finish
this, it won't take long"?

	Graham.