POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : NURBS in PovRay? : Re: NURBS in PovRay? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:21:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: NURBS in PovRay?
From: Charles
Date: 27 Aug 1999 18:30:09
Message: <37C711D3.D58D7E49@enter.net>
Cliff Bowman wrote:
> Would "Non-Uniform Rational B-Spline Thingys" have been much of an
> improvement?

Heh heh. How about just "Non-Uniform Thingys". Then we could all have
a lovely discussion about the benefits of modelling with NUTs. Or is
that: We nuts could all have a lovely discussion about the benefits
of modelling...

<gd&r>
Charles
--
http://www.enter.net/~cfusner
"...Then darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time,