POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : I need an Animation Utility for POV : Re: I need an Animation Utility for POV Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:31:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I need an Animation Utility for POV
From: Chuck Roberts
Date: 27 Aug 1999 10:47:35
Message: <37C6A54B.52D16AB6@accn.org>
1. Have POV make a bunch of BMP files as frames for the animation.
2. Get Fast Movie Processor to make the BMP files into an AVI file. It's
free.
3. Use DDClip to add sound to the AVI file. The free version has 1 video
and 4 audio tracks. DDClip is a windows program and is easy to use.
That's what I do.