POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Linux with v3.1g : Re: Linux with v3.1g Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:13:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Linux with v3.1g
From: TigerHawk
Date: 25 Aug 1999 20:25:41
Message: <37C5DD3D.65F76774@stic.net>
I had a similar problem with my version (mine segfaulted). My advice to
you is to compile your own version of Pov-Ray 3.1g. If you do it right,
it may even end up being faster than the pre-compiled version (it will
also work, most likely :) If you don't want to do that, I really
can't think of what you really can do, except run ldd <povray exec> and
see if anything points to a library that does not exist (or it is looking
for it in the wrong place).
version
href="http://www.orrin.org/carib/">http://www.orrin.org/carib/</a>
(Caribbean Index)