POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : NURBS in PovRay? : Re: NURBS in PovRay? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:13:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: NURBS in PovRay?
From: Charles
Date: 26 Aug 1999 19:44:04
Message: <37C5C7D4.2D0406BC@enter.net>
TonyB wrote:

> > Wha....? I thought bicubic patches *were* a specific subset of NURBs?
> > General NURB support, therefore, would be more flexible, by doing
>
> Sorry, I just want to clear up one thing. NURBS is not plural for NURB.
> NURBS is the acronym for Non-Uniform Rational B-Spline. The correct
> pluralization is NURBSs, no matter how ulgy it sounds.

Oooch, sssss, my Precious.... very well, good maasssster. NURBSs it
isss then. Yesss, indeed, Precious. They modelled it with NURBSs,
they did.(gollum). We thinks they shouldn't haves acronyms ending
in sss, but master sezs, and Smeagol promised to be very good...
yesss...

Smeagol
--
http://www.enter.net/~cfusner
"...Then darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time,