POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : inclined Prism ? : Re: inclined Prism ? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:17:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: inclined Prism ?
From: Josh English
Date: 26 Aug 1999 16:23:01
Message: <37C5A245.F9782956@spiritone.com>
Everyone is suggesting the Matrix transformation, but I assume you mean the
"leaning tower" of Pisa, Italy? That tower was built straight up, only a huge
architectural screw up caused it ot lean as it's foundation began to sink on one
side, so a standard prism rotated should do the trick.... but to get the effects
of the diagram, yeah, go for matrix

--
Joshua English
eng### [at] spiritonecom