POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : outlined image : outlined image Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:13:01 EDT (-0400)
  outlined image
From: glenk10
Date: 25 Aug 1999 15:10:50
Message: <37C43F6A.2584@concentric.net>
I have graphic files in vector format that I use the Polygon or
Prism commands of Povray to make images.  So far so good.  But I
want to knock out the background as though the image is outlined so
I can use the image on a Web page and have the background of the Web
page show thru.

I hav'nt been having any luck doing this with no_background or a
transparent backgound.  Any suggestions?  Thanks for any ideas.
Sorry if this is a FAQ, I did'nt find it anywhere....

Glen