POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Camera positionning macro : need one ? : Re: Camera positionning macro : need one ? Server Time
1 Jul 2024 06:05:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Camera positionning macro : need one ?
From: Steve
Date: 24 Aug 1999 21:39:13
Message: <37C343F1.B7683257@ndirect.co.uk>
Jean

I'm in the middle of a big render at the moment but when that's
done I'll have a look, It sound's like useful stuff.

Jean Montambeault wrote:

>     I don't know about you but when I work on an object I need to see
> it pretty much on all sides. It's also the case when comes the time to
> position it. The problem is that there's no simple way to position the
> camera in POV. It doesn't seem to be a big problem since I never read
> anything to that effect but I found myself that it had lost enough
> time nudging the vector and so I made a macro to position the camera
> just by specifying the altitude, azimuth, distance and look_at. Here
> it is to try and there's a table making macro (rough stuff) to have
> something to see.
>
>     Let me know if it was worth the effort of if there's an even
> better solution.
>
> --
> Jean Montambeault
> Montreal, Canada
> http://pages.infinit.net/copeau
>
>                         Name: KITCHEN_TABLE.pov
>    KITCHEN_TABLE.pov    Type: POV-Ray scene file
(application/x-unknown-content-type-POV-Ray.Scene)

--
Cheers       email: mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk
Steve           or: mailto:zer### [at] startat

%HAV-A-NICEDAY Error not enough coffee.   0 PPS

web: http://www.ndirect.co.uk
 or: http://start.at/zero-pps