POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Isosurface Online Tutorial - I have a website now : Re: Isosurface Online Tutorial - I have a website now Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:20:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Isosurface Online Tutorial - I have a website now
From: David Heys
Date: 24 Aug 1999 21:17:57
Message: <37C343A7.37E30B96@hotmail.com>
Hey Samuel,

I notice there are a lot of predetermined functions already. Thing like
Torus (which you mentioned) and Mesh (I just saw on:

http://www.etl.go.jp/etl/linac/public/rsuzuki/e/povray/iso/index.html

Which is one of the sites that detail (to some degree) the isosurface
patch. This is the same one that's built into Superpatch, right? How can
I:

a) Find a list of all these predefined functions and a description of
what shapes they produce.

b) See the actual math of these functions if I want to play with one or
more of them?

David