POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animation preview : Re: Animation preview --- UPDATE!!! :-) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:26:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation preview --- UPDATE!!! :-)
From: Jon A  Cruz
Date: 22 Aug 1999 17:11:29
Message: <37C06814.2B442BF1@geocities.com>
Remco de Korte wrote:

> Jon A. Cruz wrote:
> >
> > Remco de Korte wrote:
> >
> > > Remco
> > >
> > > PS
> > > ...and please don't start telling now that this is why C++ is soooo much better
> > > then Delphi.
> >
> > No. That's why Java is soooooooooooooooooooo much better than Delphi.
> >
> > Now, if only Borland will listen to their user feedback and get Delphi going on
Linux...

> it'll even be more or less cross-platform/portable.

> not expensive but I feel a little silly spending money on one feature of a
> program I give away. So, as soon as I can find a reason to use it somewhere else
> I'll get back here with yet another update, but until then I fear: no PNG
> (unless someone would still come up with a free DLL).
>
> Regards,
>
> Remco

1) good. I was just poking fun at the whole language wars kind of things.  :-)

2) I haven't heard anything official, have you? Last I heard they had just done one
survey to
ask what their users might like.

3) good idea. Don't pay for it. Only put it in if you can do it for free. You probably
have
time limited just like myself. Maybe if I get PNG support done as a .DLL I'll send
stuff
over. At the moment I'm doing some Java POV-Ray render distribution thing, so it might
be a
while :-)

--
"My new computer's got the clocks, it rocks
But it was obsolete before I opened the box" - W.A.Y.