POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animation preview : Re: Animation preview --- UPDATE!!! :-) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:17:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation preview --- UPDATE!!! :-)
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 22 Aug 1999 16:40:22
Message: <37C06048.3D24531C@xs4all.nl>
Jon A. Cruz wrote:

> Remco de Korte wrote:
>
> > Remco
> >
> > PS
> > ...and please don't start telling now that this is why C++ is soooo much better
> > then Delphi.
>
> No. That's why Java is soooooooooooooooooooo much better than Delphi.
>
> Now, if only Borland will listen to their user feedback and get Delphi going on
Linux...

it'll even be more or less cross-platform/portable.

not expensive but I feel a little silly spending money on one feature of a
program I give away. So, as soon as I can find a reason to use it somewhere else
I'll get back here with yet another update, but until then I fear: no PNG
(unless someone would still come up with a free DLL).

Regards,

Remco