POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animation preview : Re: Animation preview --- UPDATE!!! :-) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:18:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation preview --- UPDATE!!! :-)
From: Steve
Date: 22 Aug 1999 15:12:47
Message: <37C04843.3431@community.net>
Ken wrote:

> TonyB wrote:
> >
> > > ...and please don't start telling now that this is why C++ is soooo much better
> > > then Delphi.
> >
> > ...and that is why C++ is soooo much better than Delphi.
> >

>  I think I know what C++ is but what's with this Delphi stuff ?

   Delphi is Borlands ver of 'Visual Pascal'. They named it Delphi
because the "visual" interface side is so much better, quicker and easer
then any of the other 'Visual' programs that they felt it was so much
better that it was no longer pascal and deserved a better name then
visual. For something that is mostly interface it will blow away just
about any other language. For something that needs lots of background
code it's Pascal, how ever you feel about pascal. It seems to me that
it's harder to program then basic but runs faster, it's easer then C++
but runs a little slower and you don't have quite as much access to the
hardware.