POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animation preview : Re: Animation preview --- UPDATE!!! :-) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:23:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation preview --- UPDATE!!! :-)
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 22 Aug 1999 05:46:14
Message: <37BFC6FC.6EAE1E4C@xs4all.nl>
Thorsten Froehlich wrote:

> In article <37BDDB45.26C2146D@xs4all.nl> , Remco de Korte
> <rem### [at] xs4allnl>  wrote:
>
> > Thanks for the link but I couldn't find anything there that would help me
> > implement this in a simple way. I did some searching on the net but I could
> only
> > find commercial stuff to add PNG-support.
>
> Check out the POV-Ray source. The PNG library is freely available.
>
>      Thorsten

> Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany

I have several files containing docs and sources now, but as far as I have seen
now it's mostly C++ and I haven't been able to figure out yet how much work it
is to convert that to Delphi. With the other file formats it was just adding a
function call to a DLL. ButI must admit, I have put a couple of hours in
searching the web now, but little time in actually checking out the sources.

Remco

PS
...and please don't start telling now that this is why C++ is soooo much better
then Delphi.