POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV Freezes my computer!!! : Re: POV Freezes my computer!!! Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:19:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV Freezes my computer!!!
From: TonyB
Date: 20 Aug 1999 07:22:55
Message: <37BD2BC9.427073B1@panama.phoenix.net>
I may be a serious POVer, but I do need the machine for other things. One of those
things requires
leaving the machine free for dad to check e-mail while I'm at school. So I can't leave
just POV
running or I'll freak him out. I would try to explain to them, but mom and dad are the
kind of
people who can't tell if the computer is on or off if the monitor is turned off.
Believe it, or
not...

--
Anthony L. Bennett