POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Interest in POV-Ray distribution system? : Re: Interest in POV-Ray distribution system? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:20:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Interest in POV-Ray distribution system?
From: Jon A  Cruz
Date: 20 Aug 1999 00:35:19
Message: <37BCDB8C.D447FF65@geocities.com>
Cliff Bowman wrote:

> On Tue, 17 Aug 1999 18:37:56 -0700, "Jon A. Cruz"
> <jon### [at] geocitiescom> wrote:
>
> [snip]
> >At the moment I'm working on the HTTP stuff. Another test version should be
> >viable any day now. In theory you could even use a simple static page HTTP
> >server to feed a local turtle ranch.
> >
> Should I try and catch up with my newsgroup reading so I notice an
> "announce" post in here, or try and check your documentation web site
> regularly? I plan to check out the URL posted (days ago) when I
> connect to send this :)
>
> I'll try and check out NetRay at the same time (we could really do
> with some of these distributed rendering *users* comments!).

Well, keep an eye out on the group for an announce. If you want, you can also
bug me off and on with email.

Or just try to catch me on #IMP on irc.new.net or #povray (Been hanging out a
lot more since getting DSL)

--
"My new computer's got the clocks, it rocks
But it was obsolete before I opened the box" - W.A.Y.