POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Complicated Question : Re: Complicated Question Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:15:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Complicated Question
From: Steve
Date: 18 Aug 1999 10:40:23
Message: <37BAC46B.A2A10241@ndirect.co.uk>
Vibes of "Only You Can Save Mankind" Pratchett. Someone wrote a
program that was a similation of flying to Alpha Centuri,  and if
you ran the program and left your computer for one hundred
thousand years, and were looking at the screen at just the right
time a message would come up saying "Welcome to Alpha Centuri,
there's nothing here so go back home".

Alot of code involved and I'd imagine that the render time'll be
a bitch, just think of all those little curly bits on the church
roof.

--
Cheers
Steve

%HAV-A-NICEDAY Error reading file mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk