POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Complicated Question : Complicated Question Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:14:19 EDT (-0400)
  Complicated Question
From: Hube
Date: 17 Aug 1999 15:02:20
Message: <37B9B0D4.C4679DD3@borg.com>
If I wanted to create an imaginary solar system,
and I had all of the info about rotations and
angles and all the stuff you'd need to know for
such a thing. Could I create it with povray? Could
I set it up to give me the view from a certain
point on a certain world in the system? for
instance. Tour standing on Saturn, looking up at
the sky. Is it dark or light, can you see the
rings, which of the moons are out tonight and what
phase are they in. Would any of this be possible?

Hube