POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Copyright : Re: Copyright Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:28:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Copyright
From: Steve
Date: 15 Aug 1999 12:58:49
Message: <37B6F358.846D8089@puzzlecraft.com>
The POV newsserver functions exactly like a magazine. The magazine is
protected by copyright plus the comtributing authors also have their own
copyrights.

In reality, a copyright does not prevent infringement. It only gives the
owner the right to take legal action against infringements.

Visit the copyright office website for everything you ever wanted to know
about the subject.

http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/

steve