POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : interest in linux-spline editor? : Re: interest in linux-spline editor? Server Time
3 Jul 2024 05:04:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: interest in linux-spline editor?
From: TigerHawk
Date: 12 Aug 1999 23:28:01
Message: <37B4E42D.2B28E90D@sitc.net>
I got it last night and was disappointed. So, I'm sticking with spatch. Although
MoRay may have potential, it didn't solve my problem of how to create complex
shapes (mesh objects)....it may still do that, but I know not how. I've figured
out some problems I was having with sPatch before, so hopefully using that will
help best. I do enjoy the freedom of typed-by-hand pov scene designing, but
I lack the ability to create complex shapes in CSG :) hehe

As far as spatch or moray working, I woudln't see why not, as long as it can do
all that win32 stuff that wine does (IE it doesn't use anoything Win95
specific? Havne't played with wine yet...need to wait for my bigger HD to come
in)....

Tim Soderstrom
TigerHawk