POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Official 3.1g.r1 is up : Re: Official 3.1g.r1 is up Server Time
3 Jul 2024 03:47:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Official 3.1g.r1 is up
From: Alberto
Date: 13 Aug 1999 12:13:43
Message: <37B444A8.331E3667@ma.usb.ve>
Chris Huff wrote:

> I downloaded it twice, and it says in the status window and the about
> box that it is version 3.1g.r1. The name of the program in both archives
> was POV-Ray PPC.

Your message has been in my head all this week. Today I downloaded the new
version from

http://mac.povray.org/archives/povpmac_update.hqx

and again I had no problem. Yesterday I thought that  you could have a
troubles with proxies but today I'm sure that's not be the problem.

Sorry, I didn't help.  Alberto.