POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Parallel / Distributed Network Rendering Included in POV : Re: Parallel / Distributed Network Rendering Included in POV Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:25:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Parallel / Distributed Network Rendering Included in POV
From: GRedway
Date: 12 Aug 1999 17:18:19
Message: <37B306EE.A938CAB8@Totalise.co.uk>
No. But a friend of mine is working on exactly the idea you suggest.
I'll ask him how far he's got. If you want to contact him directly I'm
sure he won't mind me giving you his email address:
Ada### [at] INamecom
I haven't spoken with him for a week or two but he seemed to be making
rapid progress at the last check.

	Graham Redway.