POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Visions of "BLESS YOU!" : Re: Visions of "BLESS YOU!" Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:17:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Visions of "BLESS YOU!"
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 11 Aug 1999 14:50:38
Message: <37B1C5FE.DEBCE98F@peak.edu.ee>
Well, if you want my expert opinion <g>, this group is too large and dynamic for
any definitive phases to evolve.
Such conflicts have flamed up in the past and are likely to occur in the future.
And yet this is one of the most productive and helpful groups I've seen. So
where does that leave us?
But that's enough sociological rambling from me.

Margus